Yesterday I received a telemarketing type call on my cell phone. Some company in India trying to sell me programming services.
Like you, I hate telemarketing. But this call helped me discover the 5 stages. Here they are:
1. Disbelief (that they called my cell phone)
2. Anger (even my cell phone is not safe anymore?)
3. Sense of belonging (hmm... this is my biggest competitor)
4. Curiosity (let me find out what they are up to.)
5. Joy (they are desparate, disoriented, and downright unprofessional)
I am a little bit ashamed of myself for feeling this way. Still woohoo !